Welcome back to our monthly #MEETTHEMAMAS series where we feature our MAMAS here at FIT4MOM Folsom Lake. Today, let's meet our JANUARY MOM: Mom Of the Month - a mama who embodies all that is FIT4MOM: Strong, Kind and Beautiful, inside and out.
Kelly White is our January MOM!
Kelly is a real Mom. She has two adorable little ladies, Taylor (3) and Riley (1). She’s been married to her husband and best friend (adorable!), Rodd, for four years. In just 10 months, Kelly has dove into all things FIT4MOM. You’ve seen her in Stroller Strides, Stroller Barre, Body Back, MNO, Run Club Meet Up, and she just won the attendance challenge for November ... woop-woop! Kelly’s commitment to stay active with our Village, participating in all we offer is a testament for how FIT4MOM can fulfill #allthemoms.
Let's meet our January MOM, Kelly:
1. Hometown? Calabasas, California
2. Tell us about who is in your family! I am married to an amazing man and my best friend, Rodd, for four years. We have two beautiful daughters, Taylor (3) and Riley (1).
3. Current/previous career? I was a caregiver to the elderly with Dementia and Alzheimer’s before becoming a mom. Currently, I am home raising our daughters.
4. What was your childhood ambition? For the longest time I remember wanting to be a veterinarian. However, when my mother fell sick, that all changed, and I wanted to be an registered nurse.
5. What does motherhood mean to you? This question is so big, I will try to make it short here… Motherhood is the hardest thing I have ever done. It is never ending hours and a constant learning experience. I love every minute of being a mother and watching my girls grow into beautiful little people. My life is constant chaos and I wouldn’t change a minute of it!
6. What is the furthest you have been away from home? Mexico!
7. How did you find FIT4MOM? My husband gave me a BOB stroller when I had Riley and it came with a free week trial. So, I looked it up and gave it a try!
8. How has FIT4MOM impacted your life? FIT4MOM is a big part of my life now. Getting back into shape is hard when you become a mother and FIT4MOM makes it possible. It is also a great way to get your kids out to play with other kids. I love being able to talk with other moms who are going through the same thing I am. It is truly a great community of mothers that are always there to support you. They are my village!
9. Favorite exercise? My favorite exercise is shockingly running. I’ve never liked it before and just recently started to fall in love with it.
10. Proudest moment? My proudest moment will always be bringing my girls into the world.
11. Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us! I really love to draw, and I am pretty good at it, too ;)